Thursday, September 30, 2010

Did you say Hamburger Tree??




Hamburger Tree Display &pictures by jennifer j 
Sliders provided by: Gregorio's Italian Restaurant 

Earlier this month I was asked by Brandee at Gregorio's Restaurant to dress up a table they were doing at a local fashion show. Naturally I jumped at the opportunity, especially when I heard some of my favorite local shops would be participating. The Fairen Del was hosting the event with the theme One Enchanted Evening, which was a perfect fit for a new creation my friends over at Untamed Floral had created. Co-partner Marcial De Jesus had recently created a forest of birch wood cupcake stands which are amazeballs! I decided to created my own spin and composed a "whimsical" arrangement into two of the birch wood stands and instead of cupcakes I added Gregorio's new and infamous meatball and eggplant sliders. 
I was not sure how  the hamburger tree was going to read to people, but I should not of been surprised when my hamburger tree was empty in 10 minutes!! I should have known! These sliders are outrageously delicious and so was the arrangement!!  Props to Untamed I cant wait to use your next creation!! The Fashion show was a huge success and so was the Hamburger Tree!!

xoxoxo

Location: Relm Wine Bar, State street Downtown Carlsbad

Here are some more pictures by

David Haninger



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, I know it's been a long time, but I'm drooling over this hamburger tree (and I don't even eat hamburgers all that much).

    Don't we have 30th birthdays coming up in a few years? I'm filing this idea away - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete