Friday, February 4, 2011

Fashion Friday.....Across the Pacific.......

This is a personal little feature and shout out to my beautiful friend Jessica.

Last April while I was preparing for my brothers wedding on the North Shore of Hawaii and Visiting my Bestie and God Children; I was casually introduced to this beautiful blond who could not of been any nicer  or any cuter! It turns out that she had moved to Hawaii a few years back and befriended on of my best friends. In the mean time I have been living in California for 14 years now and have befriended some of her good friends that she grew up with in High School.Funny enough my very first wedding I coordinated was a friend of hers from high school, so in this very Large world it is a small world indeed and thanks to Facebook and the internet it is very easy to keep in touch as well as run in the same circles without even knowing it.!

Here is a feature Jessica did for Pacific Weddings this month...........ps she is expecting Twins!!
                                      -Congrats Jessica- to a beautiful shoot and to a rapidly growing family! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment