Friday, February 24, 2012

Anthropology Inspired in Orange County


 This was one of my favorite details of the entire event.....Love the topper!




 The couple was very found of literature which inspired them to do these fun table number sets ups.


Another fabulous event with Untamed Floral Designs

Today I ran into an industry friend that I had not seen since this wedding last fall. I cant believe it has taken me till now to pull these pictures from my archives to share with you all! Here is just a sampling to one of the most memorable weddings of last fall!

This particular event I was asked to join the team over at Untamed Floral Designs last fall. It was a 2 day event with the traditional ceremony taking place on day one and the Indian ceremony the very next day. You can imagine that none of us slept especially since each day the client wanted completely different events with different colors, flowers and details. It was such an amazing experience and the end result came out fabulous.  

Enjoy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment