Saturday, February 4, 2012

Resourceful Thinking: Gift in a Jar!

One of my favorite things in life is packaging. I am obsessed with it. Whether is be simple or completely elaborate I believe it is important to have a good first impression when gift giving. It's all in the wrapping..if a package is presented beautifully it almost does not matter what is inside because it is the thought that counts and if thought was put in the wrapping than it makes a gift even more amazing. I had some fun today trying to figure out how I was going to wrap a friends gift since I had no box. I was getting a bit discouraged when it dawned on me ....I have so many mason jars why not dress it up and use it as a display case for the bracelet I bought her. I am in love with this concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment