Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ellen & Jacob {Paradise Love}

This wedding was very near and Dear to my Heart. My good Friend Ellen Found her True Love in a friendship she held for over 15 years. Jacob and Ellen went to school together in their hometown of Carmel California. Ellen came from a family of sisterly love that I had never witnessed before and Jacob from a family that shares their love through their family vineyard.With their fun outlook on life and family morals that should be modeled after....these two are a match made in Paradise. 

 I was honored when Ellen asked me to coordinate her wedding at Paradise Point's Sunset Ballroom in San Diego. I knew this would be a wedding full of love and thought from the very start. Her sister Holly sang during their ceremony, the ropes they tied together to symbolize their love were even sentimental. Ellen's ribbon was that of her Nordstrom's wrapping (her love for fashion) and his was a rope from a family heirloom.It's these type of details that I gush over:) They wanted a sleek clean lined wedding with the accents of their family vineyard and accents of their contemporary style. I called Belinda of Pinky's Pix  to come captured their spirit and created true art with these photos that they will have in their homes for a lifetime. Ellen asked me to create one of my custom guestbook trees and I thought that painting the grape leaves and having their guests leave their thumbprints as grapes to represent the Kovaks wine ancestry would keep with the theme of family representation.The day was perfect and the Bride and Groom were Flawless.. Congrats! and Happy One Year!


{Ellen and Jacob just gave birth to their first baby girl! ...another Congratulations! We Love you guys!}


























I love it! Pinky's Pix classic Signature on my guestbook design! See more of this amazing wedding here http://www.pinkyspix.net/Weddings/Ellie-and-Jacob/16863732_2v6CXq#!i=1273261347&k=9VRvkmK

No comments:

Post a Comment