Friday, May 4, 2012

Holly Lauren's in the house!! { A visit from my one of my favorite jewelry designers}

 {I Heart Holly Lauren }
I was thrilled this week when fashionista Holly Lauren came into my studio with a case full of goodies. I had been waiting for the past couple weeks for her new line of cell phone covers to come out and boy was it worth it!. I feel that we should start treating out cell phones as the accessories they are and we should be wearing them like we match our earrings and purses with out outfits! I am currently rockin the white  on white shown above but the gold and pink studs will be perfect for those days that when I sport my gold jewelry and my pink holly Lauren signature rosettes! Starting next week I will be carrying Holly Lauren and setting up consultations for any bride or client who would like an appointment to preview her new Bohemian Inspired Line and any of your custom wedding couture fantasies.


xoxo 
Jennifer J.



No comments:

Post a Comment