Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Island Girl { Bridal Bouquet }

This Particular job was a favor to a very dear friend of mine that I grew up with in Hawaii. She called me and asked me to create a bouquet for a friend getting married on a boat off the shore of New Port with just a few close friends and family members. My friends Jen lives up near Hollywood so I thought it would be fun to take the train up to deliver it, so I could make the most of the trip and enjoy myself. From there I took a subway which took me right to the edge of Korea town where her very eclectic apartment building sat right at the top of the subway which I found unconventionally convenient( I loved It:) ) . I had a wedding to work the next day so my trip was very short. I was able to have a bottle of wine and then wake up at dawn so I could catch the train back to San Diego and she would depart to give the beautiful Bride her bouquet.The Bride was happy and they sent me a photo from the boat which made me trip all worth it as this one little job will always be remembered as a true labor of love. 

love life!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment