Thursday, March 8, 2012

NERD ALERT!

So those of you who know me I am a bit of a geek when it comes to electronics and mechanisms of all kinds t. Not that I know everything about them but I do take interest in just about anything computer, camera, or video related which is why there is always a little steampunk in my heart. When I came across these custom keyboards I instantly smiled with glee...I had just found something I don't need but really want. That feeling is rare these days as I have been a bit more practical lately but he nerd in me NEEDS one of these custom made keyboards. I can only rationalize that it will bring out the creative in me even more so and at the very least....it is super cool and typing can only be that much more fun on such an object.

 To Order one of these bad boys check out Datamancer





No comments:

Post a Comment